CASE STUDY: How Dartmouth College use Artificial Intelligence to fundraise more effectively
100 prospects, 200 million search results, one team of researchers. The ongoing data explosion has permanently changed the role of any prospect researcher.
At the same time, when a decades-old reputation hangs on 280 characters, knowing what’s out there that might put your organization at risk is more important than ever…
In our July 12th webinar with Dartmouth College, we learnt how Dartmouth have been using Xapien in their Advancement team to research prospects and assess risk.
Give it a watch if you’re interested in prospect research, donor due diligence, AI and innovation.
Who should watch:
- Prospect researchers
- University advancement and development teams
- Donor due diligence professionals
What you’ll learn:
- How researchers are using AI technology
- How front-line fundraisers can benefit from this
- Emerging best practices in donor assessment processes
- How an AI research platform allows for donor due diligence to be part of the prospect research process, and not an afterthought
The webinar features:
Follow our blog...
Search engines are great but they are only the starting point. Finding, reading and condensing the full picture is slow, hard, and painstaking work. Xapien can help.