Webinar replay: How artificial intelligence can be applied to client onboarding
The public and regulatory mood has shifted. Law firms no longer ask “can we do business?” with a client but “should we?” This is a complex and nuanced question that existing tools and processes are ill-equipped to answer. So, what role can AI play here? Or more precisely, what role should it play?
What you’ll learn
- How the SRA’s approach to client onboarding has evolved
- How AI can be applied to meet broadening requirements
- The limitations of using AI and other technologies in client onboarding
- Best practices to implement AI in your firm
Who should join
- Head of Risk
- Head of Compliance
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLRO)
- Professionals holding positions in compliance, risk, and anti-money laundering roles in SRA-regulated law firms
Follow our blog...
Search engines are great but they are only the starting point. Finding, reading and condensing the full picture is slow, hard, and painstaking work. Xapien can help.